Benefits of Agility Club Membership
- The Agility Voice – a monthly full colour magazine, packed full of the latest agility news, stories, articles, training tips and show diary.
It’s a must-read for agility competitors from Beginners to Advanced!
- The Agility Club Annual Awards. All your competing dogs are eligible to gain points towards our prestigious awards.
Magnificent pieces of crystal are presented to the winners at our AGM
- Help your agility club or team move up the Agility Club League Tables. More crystal for the team that tops the Premiere League table each year!
- Use the breakdown of your clubs points to see which are the leading dogs at your club
- Only members may attend our very popular agility Instructor Seminars
- Discounts on Agility Club hosted Kennel Club Judging Seminars
- Certificates are available to members for dogs qualifying Out of Grades 1 through 6 and Qualifying for Grade 7
- Reduced entry fees at our weekend summer Championship agility show (for helping Members)
- The Agility Club is your link to the UK's governing body of all things canine - The Kennel Club, and to the whole agility scene in the UK, Europe and beyond.
Join The Agility Club
How much will it cost for an annual subscription?...
£29.00 for Single Membership
£35.00 for Family Membership (up to 4 members of the same household only)
£43.00 for European Overseas Members
£50.00 for Members outside of Europe
Plus £5 joining fee
This is to cover the setup of your account and applies to new memberships and renewals
that are more than 60 days overdue only.
See inside a back issue
of our printed magazine