Who are The Agility Club Committee?
The committee consists of nine volunteers all with a love of agility, all currently run various breeds at varying grades, with the majority of committee also being able to judge at the highest level including, Champ, Crufts and Olympia.
There are eight main roles within committee these are listed below along with email addresses should you wish to get in touch.
- Chairman: Stacey Irwin
- Vice Chair: Kate McLaren
- Hon Secretary: Chrismari Ramsay
- Hon Treasurer: Faye Leadbeater
- Invitationals/Juniors: Sheila Hinch
- Points Secretary: Melissa Doubleday/ Lesanne Mitchell
- Website Co-ordinator: Melissa Doubleday
- Membership Secretary: Simon Bushell
- Show Secretary: Dana Cooper
- Event Co-Coordinator: Faye Leadbeater
Volunteers who support the work of the club:
- Winning Out Certificates: Lisa Glynn
Email addresses to contact us...
Please think about what type of query you are emailing about, we do all pass them on but this may mean replies are delayed:
Get in contact with YOUR magazine, whether it’s Shout Outs, Writing Articles or Stories you think we should be covering.
For all other queries with regards to your club it’s of course…
Winning Out Certificates:
Apply for your WINNING OUT certificate.
Remember this does not move you up into a different league as you stay in the same Agility Club League all year.
We are always looking for new people to join, if you think you have what it takes to help run the biggest agility club in the UK, please contact our Honorary Secretary with a description about yourself and why you’d like to be involved.