At last we have news on the “4th height”, Grade changes and Dog Walk Heights, with the ALC meeting happening back in September we now have confirmation of the new rules and regulations we will be competing under come January 2019 and more importantly January 2020.
- A new “Intermediate” height will be introduced – January 2020
- All other jump heights will drop 5cm – January 2020
- All experienced handlers with “new” dogs will enter into Grade 2 – January 2019
- Wins, Wins Wins….
- You will only be able to move up on points up to Grade 4 – January 2019
- You will need agility wins at every grade
For the full KC Press Release click below:
For full regulation changes:
For KC FAQS: